Complaint Review: PLAINS COMMERCE BANK-TOTAL CARD

• Updated: Thu, June 10, 2010

• Reported By: Dwight — Bridgeton New Jersey United States of America
PLAINS COMMERCE BANK-TOTAL CARD
5109 S BROADBAND LN SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota United States of America

PLAINS COMMERCE BANK-TOTAL CARD PLAINS COMMERCE BANK LYING DURING COLLECTIONS PROCESS OF A NEVER USED CREDIT CARD SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota

*Consumer Comment: Plains commerce bank will not help you If you did not authorize a charge and you dispute It

*Author of original report: CORRECTED

ACCT WAS COLLECTED ON BY ZENITH ACQUISITIONS THROUGH A BUISNESS RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TOTAL CARD & ZENITH. IT WAS OFFERED THAT IF I PAID THE DEBT IN FULL AS OPPOSED TO SETTLING THE DEBT I COULD HAVE THE PLAINS COMMERCE BANK / TOTAL CARD TRADELINE REMOVED FROM MY CREDIT REPORT. I TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER HOWEVER THE ACCOUNT IS STILL REPORTING ON MY CREDIT BUREAU REPORTS AS A PAID CHARGE OFF. WHEN I CONTACTED TOTAL CARD I WAS TOLD THAT CREDIT REPORTING WAS HANDLED BY THEIR SECURITY DEPARTMENT. THE REP I SPOKE WITH PASSED THE BUCK SAYING THAT I NEEDED TO TAKE IT UP WITH ZENITH HOWEVER THEY ARE THE COMPANY REPORTING IT. I ASKED TO SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR WHO I HAD ASKED TO INVESTIGATE THE TRADELINES AND THEY TOLD ME THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT THEIR COLLECTORS OFFERED. I TOLD THEM IF THEY WOULD NOT SHOW ME DOCUMENTATION TO SUPPORT THE TRADELINE THAT I WOULD SUE THEM PER THE FCRA FOR AN ORDER TO HAVE THEM DO SO. THE SUPERVISOR THEN THREATENED ME SAYING THAT I WOULD THEN BE FORCED TO PAY THEIR LEGAL BILLS. ALL THIS OVER A CREDIT CARD THAT WAS PAID IN FULL AND HAD NEVER BEEN USED IN THE FIRST PLACE. FURTHERMORE THERE ARE SO MANY ACCOUNTS ON MY CREDIT REPORT I AM NOT EVEN SURE THAT THIS ONE WAS AUTHORIZED AS I HAD DECLINED TO PROSECUTE A RELATIVE MY MOTHER HAD ALLOWED TO LIVE WITH US SEVERAL YEARS AGO. AS I DID NOT WANT TO PROSECUTE A RELATIVE I PAID ALL BILLS HE RACKED UP IN MY NAME AND NOW THIS COMPANY REFUSES TO STAND BEHIND COLLECTORS HIRED TO COLLECT THEIR DEBTS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2010 11:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PLAINS-COMMERCE-BANK-TOTAL-CARD/SIOUX-FALLS-South-Dakota-57108/PLAINS-COMMERCE-BANK-TOTAL-CARD-PLAINS-COMMERCE-BANK-LYING-DURING-COLLECTIONS-PROCESS-OF-A-603959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PLAINS COMMERCE BANK-TOTAL CARD

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

These credit card companies try to get away with everything.  Plains commerce bank let this merchant get away with making an unauthorized purchase to my credit card.  I disputed It.  And plains commerce bank gave me nothing but a hardtime.

They are suppose to help you not be agaisnt you.  If you didn't authorize the charge which I didn't.  The merchant stole $29.95 from my card.  And plains commerce bank did not try to help me get It back.

Plains commerce bank will not help you get your money back.  They will fight you.

CORRECTED

AUTHOR: D. RIVERA - (USA)

AN EXECUTIVE BY THE NAME OF KRISTIN PLUCKER CORRECTED THEM PROBLEM AND DELETED THE TRADELINE AS PROMISED.