Complaint Review: PLANET DVD

• Reported By:Spring Texas
PLANET DVD
WWW.PLANETDVDHOUSE.COM Internet U.S.A.

PLANET DVD UNAUTHORIZED CHARGED TO MY DEBIT CARD Internet

I should have known better. I saw some of the negative reports about this company, but I gave them my credit card information anyway this week to order my mom a carol burnett DVD set. Now, my bank has informed me of two unauthorized charges -- one for $200 at Olive Garden in Mass (I live in TExas) and over $500 at Old Navy in Mass. I truly believe that PlanetDVD is responsible for this -- especially now that i have read of others that had the same problem.

The owner of the company has posted a rebuttal, so I tried to send him an email at the address he listed in the rebuttal, but it is not a working number. DOn't ever give this company your credit care information. I have not yet received my DVD's but after what I've read here, I suspect that they won't be any good either.

Kelly
Spring, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2009 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PLANET-DVD/internet/PLANET-DVD-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGED-TO-MY-DEBIT-CARD-Internet-468850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PLANET DVD