Complaint Review: PLANET FITNESS

PLANET FITNESS
12273 Highway 49 Internet United States of America

PLANET FITNESS OVER CHARGE AND NO REFUND, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Contact the Attorney Generals Office

I had a membership at the Planet Fitness in gulfport. I decided to cancel my membership at the end of my contract instead of renewing. I went in a couple days before my contract renewal date to cancel and was told if i cancel before my contract renewal date, that I would be charged 56 dollars.

I mean not even a week before the cancel date. It was 2 or 3 days. Well I was charged for the next month and when I asked if I was going to get a refund I was told no. When I asked for the corporate office number the desk clerk told me they aren't given the number.

I find it hard to believe that this business doesn't give the customer service desk the corporate office number for customer complaints. I finally found the phone number to the corporate office and left a message a week ago and have yet to recieve a call back. This is very unprofessional. I will not recommend anybody getting a membership there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2011 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PLANET-FITNESS/internet/PLANET-FITNESS-OVER-CHARGE-AND-NO-REFUND-Internet-709117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PLANET FITNESS

Contact the Attorney Generals Office

AUTHOR: Due Diligence Agent - (United States of America)

File a complaint with 1000's of others at the Attorney Generals Office in your state. Contact the BBB and then forward the complaint to the FBI (Internet Fraud Division)

drugs