Complaint Review: PLARS

• Reported By: dval302 — Wilmington Delaware USA
PLARS
6630 Eli Whitney Drive Columbia, Maryland United States of America

PLARS Concentia Digital as well? Possible Espionage Columbia, Maryland

*Author of original report: How Old is that dude!

President and CEO of Concentia Digital Dwayne Shugars decided to do some type of military of government experiment on my brain when I was hanging out a bar. He also is a leader or Chairman of the Board for PLARS Entertainment. I'm not sure exactly which one of his companies he was representing when he decided to use a mechanical device to put me under hypnosis and keep me in a trance state while he continued to psychologically torture me by yelling derogatory remarks continually in my ear with friends and/or co workers of his because I may had been a future competitor with my business in his industry. For eight months from the time I started my business the effects of the trauma gave me what I believe to be post traumatic stress disorder. I believe his intentions were to eliminate some of the competition in his industry by continually engaging in the extortion and espionage.

Shugars as well as some of his friends and room mates may also have a Satanic (neo - pagan like) cult that engages in certain types of ritual abuse by exploiting the private lives of certain people at bars. They experimented on my brain several times and I had amnesia about the event(s) from the trauma up to the point where I began to feel psychologically disordered from the post traumatic stress disorder.

As disgusted as I am about the whole thing, I think the latter shows easily why I am dis-satisfied as someone who he said he'd help (deceptively) through his organization.

Any help you can give me about pursuing these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Damien

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2009 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PLARS/Columbia-Maryland-21046/PLARS-Concentia-Digital-as-well-Possible-Espionage-Columbia-Maryland-498946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PLARS

How Old is that dude!

AUTHOR: dval302 - ()

Is he decieving us about his age? . It looks like he aged 20 years in the last five! Either somebody needs to check his ID or he's stressed out from all the scams he tried to pull off and get away with so he's aging faster than most people!