Complaint Review: PLATINUM BENEFIT GROUP

• Submitted: Wed, March 17, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 17, 2004

• Reported By:Vance Alabama
PLATINUM BENEFIT GROUP
16807 US HWY 19 NORTH CLEARWATER, Florida U.S.A.

PLATINUM BENEFIT GROUP RIPOFF THEIVES NORTH CLEARWATER Florida

They told me that they would send me a credit card (master card). They sent me a credit card alright it was pre-paid. They said it came with great benefits like Triple A.

Also they said it came with vision insurance. They have been taking 12.95 a month out of my account for the past year. I have called to cancel with them and they are still taking the money out of my account.

Is there anyway I can get my money back with those theives. They should'nt be able to get away with this. They have caused my account to overdraft a few times. I am tired of their stealing.

Ashley
Vance, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2004 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PLATINUM-BENEFIT-GROUP/NORTH-CLEARWATER-Florida-33764/PLATINUM-BENEFIT-GROUP-RIPOFF-THEIVES-NORTH-CLEARWATER-Florida-84323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PLATINUM BENEFIT GROUP