Complaint Review: PLATINUMROADSIDE

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: cheydakiss — colorado springs Colorado United States of America
PLATINUMROADSIDE

PLATINUMROADSIDE ripped me off , Internet

checked my bank account and saw a charge from platinum roadside service for $29.86..I never purchased this,as I have no car...why would I need roadside protection? I have called my bank,put in a fraud claim and as I waited thought I would google this company and what do I see,more fraud complaints against a company that probably does not exhist.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PLATINUMROADSIDE/internet/PLATINUMROADSIDE-ripped-me-off-Internet-1017603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PLATINUMROADSIDE