Complaint Review: PLAYCUE.NET

• Reported By: Jingyi — West Lafayette Indiana
PLAYCUE.NET
427 N Tatnall St Wilmington , Select State/Province USA

PLAYCUE.NET Fang Media LLC credit card fraud Wilmington North Carolina

When I check my bill last weekend, I found I was charged by PLAYCUE.NET addtionally. I felt confused. I couldn't really remember what it's charged for or what I even did. I am totally freaked out so I typed the bill description into google and it turned out that it is somewhat a website  named PLAYCUE NET. I was nearly out of money and I have to do part-time job now. I really don't know what happed to me. I was charged $34.95 in total. I hope international students could be treated fairly too. Looking forward to help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PLAYCUENET-/Wilmington-Select-StateProvince-84243-/PLAYCUENET-Fang-Media-LLC-credit-card-fraud-Wilmington-North-Carolina-1094203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PLAYCUE.NET