Complaint Review: PLAYERAUCTIONS.COM

• Reported By: All I Want Is A Refund — United States of America
PLAYERAUCTIONS.COM
Los Angeles, California United States of America

PLAYERAUCTIONS.COM Poorly run company. Delaying refund. LA, California

Paid $82.28 for an account. After 24 hours account information was not received. I filed for a refund. Now they are saying that it takes over 2 days to received any type of refund. I do not know if this is the new china or what. This has to be one of the most poorly ran companies I have seen so far. I have been in this type of business for years, and have never come across a company that is ran this bad. I would never do business with them ever again. How many companies out there say to you "Oh well you gave us your money but we are going to hold onto it for a few days before giving it back." If I had to rate this company. It would be a "F".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PLAYERAUCTIONSCOM/Los-Angeles-California-/PLAYERAUCTIONSCOM-Poorly-run-company-Delaying-refund-LA-California-1017733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PLAYERAUCTIONS.COM