Complaint Review: PLI PERFORMER SOFT

• Submitted: Wed, February 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 15, 2012

• Reported By: cosmocat — PANA Illinois Virgin Islands (US)
PLI PERFORMER SOFT

PLI PERFORMER SOFT plimus inc cy Debited my account 29.95 plus another .24 for PC performer st pc never delivered or responded to queries Internet, Internet

I was looking for help with my slow computer.  I went online and found a free scan that said I had more than 1000 errors found.  Ordered PC performer ST PC which is suppose to clear errors and make computer run faster. I was debited 29.95 plus .24 by PLIMUS Inc. I have never recieved the item nor have they responded to my quieriews.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PLI-PERFORMER-SOFT/internet/PLI-PERFORMER-SOFT-plimus-inc-cy-Debited-my-account-2995-plus-another-24-for-PC-performe-839882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PLI PERFORMER SOFT