Complaint Review: PLIMUS SALES, INTERWORLD SYSTEMS AND DARA ENTRY SUPERPROFITS

• Submitted: Tue, December 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 24, 2008

• Reported By:Kolkata Other
PLIMUS SALES, INTERWORLD SYSTEMS AND DARA ENTRY SUPERPROFITS
Internet San Diego, California U.S.A.

PLIMUS SALES, INTERWORLD SYSTEMS AND DARA ENTRY SUPERPROFITS Interworld systems in connivance with Plimus sales and Data Entry Superprofits have taken my money of INR 2625.00 through my Credit Card San Diego California Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service Manager of Plimus Reponds

I am a unemployed Indian. I was tempted by the lucrative AD by Data Entry Superprofits to earn money simply sending e-mails by depositing INR 2625.00. But the company also stated that my money will not be refunded if I do not give honest try.

However, on the basis of my details, Plimus Sales sent an e-mail stating that INR 2625.00 has been taken from my Standard Chartered Credit Card and when the amount will be debited and I will get my Credit Card statement,the company's name will appear as Interworld Systems.

Accordingly, I have received my statement from the bank and I found the telephone number of Interworld Systems is 858 350 7473. I must inform the total system of these three comanies are fraud. I want back money.

Sudarsan
Kolkata
India

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2008 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PLIMUS-SALES-INTERWORLD-SYSTEMS-AND-DARA-ENTRY-SUPERPROFITS/San-Diego-California/PLIMUS-SALES-INTERWORLD-SYSTEMS-AND-DARA-ENTRY-SUPERPROFITS-Interworld-systems-in-conniva-399444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PLIMUS SALES, INTERWORLD SYSTEMS AND DARA ENTRY SUPERPROFITS

Customer Service Manager of Plimus Reponds

AUTHOR: Plimus Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

I represent Plimus' customer service section. Plimus is a bona fide E-Commerce service provider powering millions of online transactions each year.

The complainant opened a dispute procedure request on 14th of December following some initial correspondence with the product vendor.

Basically as a purchaser he was taking the position that the product was not what he thought it would be, and the product vendor was asserting that he needed to give the product a fair try' before seeking a refund.

The parties were unable to come to an agreement and accordingly Plimus has granted a refund.

For the complainant to allege that the transaction was fraudulent is quite incorrect. The product was ordered by him on his credit card, and the debit on his card has now been fully refunded.