Complaint Review: PLIMUS

• Submitted: Wed, June 29, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 29, 2011

• Reported By: SHOOWLI — LONDON Internet United Kingdom
PLIMUS
Plimus, Inc. 49016 Milmont Dr Fremont Internet, California United States of America

PLIMUS plimus is a scam Internet, California

I HAVE BOUGHT TWO SOFTWARE CALL HYBRID PIPS ON 18 MAY 2011 THROGH AT PLIMUS WEBSITE AND AFTER THREE DAYS THE OVER CHARGED ME ON 13 TIMES. SO I WASNT HAPPY WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND I ASKED PLIMUS TO REFUND ALL MY MONEY ON THE 25TH MAY 2011. ON THE 30TH OF MAY THEY SEND ME AND EMAIL RECEPT SAYING THEY WILL REFUND ALL MY MONEY. SO I WAIT FOR 10 DAYS THE MONEY TO BE IN MY ACCOUNT. THAT IS WHAT IT SAY ON THE RECEPT EMAIL THEY HAVE SENT TO ME.SO AFER 10 DAYS I HAVE CHECK MY ACCONT TO SEE WHETHER THEY HAVE SEND THE MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT. FINALLY WHEN I GOT MY BANK STATEMENT AND IT ONLY SHOWS PLIMUS PAID TEN ORDERS.

I THEN CONTACT THE PLIMUS SUPPORT TEAM AND I EXPAILN TO THEM THAT I HAVE ONLY RECEIVED 10 RDERS WHICH YOU HAVE REFUND AND ASKED THEM TO REFUND THE REMAINING ORDERS. SO THEY PASSICALY SAID I HAVE BEEN REFUND ALL MY MONEY AND I SHOULD CONTACT WITH MY BANK. I AM REALLY WARNING YOU NOT BAY ANYTHING FROM PLIMUS THEY ARE TOTALLY SCAM AND I DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO GO THROUGH WHAT I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS COMPANY. THE PRODUCT I PUT FROM THERE WEBSITE WAS ONLY $37.00 AND THEY OVER CHARGED ME $1000.00. STILL I AM WAITING WAITING THE REST MY MONEY WHICH IS $500.00. BE VERY WARNING AND WERE EVER YOU SEE PLIMUS WEBSITE YOU HAVE TO RAN AWAY AS FAST YOU GO. OTHER WISE YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY VERY FAST AND YOUR HARD WORK OWN MONEY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2011 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PLIMUS/Internet-California-94538-730/PLIMUS-plimus-is-a-scam-Internet-California-747013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PLIMUS