Complaint Review: PLRCINC.COM

PLRCINC.COM
PLRCINC.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

PLRCINC.COM USA or payday advance Natiownide

This is for James,

PLRCINC.COM is a credit protection plan that this company auto bills your account even if you did not sign up for it.

I had to call my bank to stop this PLRCINC.COM company from ever being able to take monies from me. I also had to call PLRCINC.COM at 877.295.2267 to request a refund. They told me that it would take up to 72 hours for the 31.85 to be refunded to my account. I am now over my limited at the bank. Now I have over draft fees. The bank told stated that will refund the fees once the 31.95 is turn to my account. They also tryed to bill my account for a 7.99 charge as well today.

You have to call the above number to get a cancellation number and then you can go to the www.idtheftrefundstatus.com to check the status of the refund.

I will update this if and when I get my money back...

Good Luck....
Buck
long beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2008 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PLRCINCCOM/nationwide/PLRCINCCOM-USA-or-payday-advance-Natiownide-373351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PLRCINC.COM