Complaint Review: PLUSNET

PLUSNET
YORKSHIRE Internet United Kingdom

PLUSNET SCAMNET PLUSNET SCAMMED ME OUT OF MONEY, YORKSHIRE YORKSHIRE UK

PLUSNET = more like SCAMNET: Absolutely awful service

I recently joined plusnet and have been sorely disappointed. Glad I was smart enough not to enter a contract. It did mean forking out £100 to get set up (and ripped off) but at least I can give notice immediately.

It started with me being lied to and told the up front £100 payment included 1 month in advance. Since this was paid before the service went live, I was told that in the next month, I would be refunded pro rata

Then, to throw a spanner in the works, plusnet tried it on and said they were taking a random debit I had not agreed to and which contradicted the contract. I had to contact my bank to block it.

This led to a catalogue of problems. By the time the actual agreed monthly direct debit came round – due the mistake made by plusnet, my bank had not yet unblocked the account. So I was forced to pay by card.

To add insult to injury, I was badly ripped off as plusnet  claimed I had to pay another month in advance. So I have paid 2 months in advance for only a few weeks service!

So watch out for this scam. Make sure you get the written contract upfront. I now have to write the card provider I used to make the most recent payment and tell them to block plusnet in case they try to take more money.

SCAMMERS! I am so annoyed I got ripped off. Now begins the battle to get my money back from these scam artists.

PLUSNET: It is very short sighted to scam the public like this – what happens is online reviews such as this appear to warn other potential victims, and you will get the reputation you deserve

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PLUSNET/internet/PLUSNET-SCAMNET-PLUSNET-SCAMMED-ME-OUT-OF-MONEY-YORKSHIRE-YORKSHIRE-UK-1113825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PLUSNET