Complaint Review: PLYMOUTH DIRECT

• Updated: Mon, February 14, 2011

• Reported By: BOB 1942 — LAKEVIEW Arkansas USA
PLYMOUTH DIRECT
425 STUMP ROAD montgomeryville, Pennsylvania United States of America

PLYMOUTH DIRECT A HARRIET CARTER COMPANY. I ordered Fast Brite headlight restoration kit. Advertised for $25.90 but charged my Visa $46.80 montgomeryville, Pennsylvania

I saw a commerical on TV for Fast Brite Headlight Restoration Kit and then went to my computer for additional information.  As in the TV ad it said the price was $10 plus $7.95 shipping & handling.
Then offered a second kit free and just pay an additional $7.95 shipping & handling.
The total charge should have been $$25.90 but was charged $46.80 on my Visa.

Trying to call their customer service was useless.  I searched  the computer and found that the company, Plymouth Direct, was affiliated with Harriet Carter Gifts.  Got the phone number of the company (215-361-5100) and found the names of 6 company officers.

I called the number and started asking for these individuals. I was told none were available.  Then I told the operator I was scammed with my order and would file a complaint with the Pennsylvania Department of Consumer Affairs if they didn't cancel my order.

I was immediately connected to a supervisor,  Joette Wagner.  I explained my problem and she was fantastic, understood fully my problem and immediately gave me a cancellation #.
I would suggest anyone who purchased any product from Plymouth Direct with problems to
CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.all Joette (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2011 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PLYMOUTH-DIRECT/montgomeryville-Pennsylvania-18936-9631/PLYMOUTH-DIRECT-A-HARRIET-CARTER-COMPANY-I-ordered-Fast-Brite-headlight-restoration-kit-695231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PLYMOUTH DIRECT