Complaint Review: PM Identity

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2008

• Reported By:Round Rock Texas
PM Identity
www.privacymatters.com , Connecticut U.S.A.

PM Identity made an unauthorized charge to my credit card $14.95 for 3 months. I have never contacted this supposed business nor have I ever heard of them. Connecticut

In the months of November and December of 2007 and January of 2008, I was charged for $14.95 on my credit card by a company called PM Identity or Privacy Matters. These charges were all unauthorized. I have never contacted or been contacted by this company for services or products.

When I contacted my credit card company, they offered to contact this company for me to get reimbursement for these unauthorized purchases and suggested I call PM Identity myself to settle the matter. When I called them, an answering machine message said to enter my Account # (I don't have one) or my credit card # (Are they kidding?).

These people are thieves and need to be found and put behind bars.

Round Rock, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2008 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PM-Identity/Connecticut/PM-Identity-made-an-unauthorized-charge-to-my-credit-card-1495-for-3-months-I-have-nev-304807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PM Identity