Complaint Review: PM Identity

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
PM Identity
.pmidentitycom-program.com/ Internet U.S.A.

PM Identity I placed an order for a reverse telephone directory look up and a pop up appeared for PM Identity which I closed. The next thing I noticed was a charge on my credit card for #19.95 Internet

Beware of PM Identity and their connection somehow to INTELIUS.COM. I used Intelius for a reverse telephone look up and the next thing I knew I had a bill from PM Identity for $19.95.

There are numerous postings on the internet about the fraud by PM identity

Anonymous
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PM-Identity/internet/PM-Identity-I-placed-an-order-for-a-reverse-telephone-directory-look-up-and-a-pop-up-appea-302992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PM Identity