Complaint Review: P&M Wrecker

• Reported By: William — Elkhart Indiana
P&M Wrecker
214 W Main St Davis, Oklahoma USA

P&M Wrecker Blew up my Freightliner engine Davis Oklahoma

I will try to make a long story short. P&M towed me to their shop to replace the turbo on my truck. When they replaced it they did not clean the air to air. When I started the truck in the garage the engine ran away. Tached out at approx. 25,000 RPM.

I tried to shut it down but it was to late the engine was running on the oil they left in the air to air. When the boss arrived,(Paul) he said,"We just put a turbo on, we're not responsible for the engine damage." Said it with a straight face too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PM-Wrecker/Davis-Oklahoma-73030/PM-Wrecker-Blew-up-my-Freightliner-engine-Davis-Oklahoma-1050542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on P&M Wrecker