Complaint Review: PMA - Entrepreneurs Across America

• Submitted: Thu, February 16, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 02, 2006

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
PMA - Entrepreneurs Across America
401 S. Locust Street #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

PMA - Entrepreneurs Across America Ripoff Denton Texas

*Author of original report: PMA Update - Refund Received!!! Thanks to info found on ripoffreport.com

On November 30th, 2005, I subscribed to two magazines and wrote out a personal check to "Entrepreneurs Across America" in the amount of $106.

On December 1st, I sent PMA the appropriate form that canceled the two subscriptions via Certified Mail - thereby initiating a full refund: "Upon canceling, a refund will be issued via company check within 10 business days following all verification processes." That never happened.

On January 8th, I sent a follow-up letter regarding the refund and followed it up on February 8th with yet another one. Not hearing anything, I found "Rip-OffReports.com" and followed various people's many suggestions.

Finally today, I faxed a copy of my Feb 8th letter to Kelly and within an hour she called me and said the check will be in the mail Monday. (Her home phone didn't allow a message when I called, so a fax worked best.)

Fortunately, she was very pleasant and seemed to be yet another victim of PMA. I trust she'll keep her word and I thank those who posted the various reports and the attached rebuttals that gave me the additional I needed.

'People helping People' is always the best way to overcome obstacles! I'll keep everyone posted as things progress. Thanks again!

Robert
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2006 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMA-Entrepreneurs-Across-America/Denton-Texas-76201/PMA-Entrepreneurs-Across-America-Ripoff-Denton-Texas-176606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMA - Entrepreneurs Across America

PMA Update - Refund Received!!! Thanks to info found on ripoffreport.com

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Hi-

Just wanted to let people know that after speaking Kelly (owner) on Feb 16th, I received a full refund 11 days later along with a note applogizing for "any inconvenience". While I'm happy the refund came, I doubt she'll ever "rebuild our reputation" as her note suggests.

Had it not been for the suggestions given by others in Rip-off Report.com, it may have taken months of work to get to this place - if ever.

One last point, since my original report didn't list Kelly's home phone and fax like I thought it would, I'll add it here: :903-429-3497. Because her phone wasn't taking voice messages, I found a fax worked well -- she called me back pretty quickly.

Hope this information helps you get your money back more quickly...

Take care...