Complaint Review: PMA, Threedom Sales

• Submitted: Sun, April 24, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 11, 2005

• Reported By:Deer Park Texas
PMA, Threedom Sales
P.O. Box 586 Aubrey, Texas U.S.A.

PMA, Threedom Sales, Entrepreneurs Across America ripoff Aubrey Texas

*Consumer Comment: I will be filing as well

*Consumer Comment: Don't believe a word they say....

*Author of original report: I stand by my statement

*Author of original report: Still Waiting The easiest way to resolve this

*Author of original report: PMA, Threedom Sales

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact Info customer service number for Threedom Sales which had been disconnected

*UPDATE Employee: I responded to your email

*Author of original report: PMA, Threedom Sales I will gladly post a report if/or when this matter has been taken care of.

*Author of original report: PMA, rip-off

*UPDATE Employee: contact info

My daughter "fell" for the sob story the magazine salesperson gave her about how much he "needs" the points for selling magazines in order to win a great trip. Four months later - and by the way, a $10.00 overcharge, we are still waiting for the magazines. There are no contact numbers, e-mail or website address on the receipts we received - just a P.O. Box (of course). It's a shame that these type of companies use teenagers that need money to further their unscrupulous ways. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that my daughter had to learn a very expensive lesson (she spent $84.00 on gifts that added up to $74.00 and never came). I will be filing a complaint with the Texas Attorney General's office concerning this company. Who knows how many names they operate under - the P.O. Box number is the same as in other complaints I've read on this site. If they have people selling all over the country, then they should have the means to handle their volume of business.

Deer Park, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2005 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMA-Threedom-Sales/Aubrey-Texas-76227/PMA-Threedom-Sales-Entrepreneurs-Across-America-ripoff-Aubrey-Texas-140108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMA, Threedom Sales

I will be filing as well

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

Include me in those filing a report with the Texas Attorney Generals office regarding this company. They have now had a certified letter I sent them waiting at the post office since Sept. 29, 2005 and refuse to pick it up. They also refuse to return phone calls or pick up their phone during their "posted business hours".

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

Just want to say that don't believe anything Keitha Carson says. THis is nothing but a scam. They never answer the phone at their office 1-940-565-1000. They never answer emails. The only other number I know of is Keitha's personal phone number which she was surprised I had. Again, still doesn't do any good. Her family is all involved in the scam.
I will also be filing a claim with the Attorney Generals office too. I already have filed a complaint with the BBB.

I stand by my statement

AUTHOR: Sheryl - (U.S.A.)

Keitha - I received an e-mail from you (Candra's address)on 05/06/2005 requesting name, address, receipt number, etc. I responded with this information on 05/06/2005.

I sent a follow-up to Candra's address on 06/08/2005 due to the fact I had not received a reply from you. In light of the circumstances, an 800 number would be more appropriate for you to provide me with in order to contact you.

Due to the fact that a response is almost immediate through this means and not e-mails, I stand by my statement of contacting the Attorney General's office.

As a business person, I would think you'd want to handle this more privately than on this website. I stand by my statement that I will update if this matter is handled properly.

Still Waiting The easiest way to resolve this

AUTHOR: Sheryl - (U.S.A.)

I have sent all the information to this company that they have requested and still I have not heard from them since May 7. Keitha sent an e-mail asking for name, address, receipt number, etc. and she's had that for 1 month and has yet to contact me. Yes, the verdict is in and basically, nothing but a rip-off company. I gave them until the end of this week to contact me and then the Texas Attorney General's office will receive a complaint from me. Depending on how many complaints they've already received, this could be real trouble for this company. The easiest way to resolve this is to take of this matter is to see to it that my refund is in the mail by the end of the week.

AUTHOR: Sheryl - (U.S.A.)

Rei, thanks for the contact info. I e-mailed them last week and received a reply on Friday. They are supposed to be refunding my daughter's money. The e-mail address for them is: eaainc_customerservice@yahoo.com. Try contacting them that way and hopefully you will receive your money also. Thanks again!!!!!!!

#11 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Rei - (U.S.A.)

I ran into the same problem...i ordered my magazines on January 8th, spending $81. I have yet to received my magazines.
HOWEVER, I called my bank and got the customer service number for Threedom Sales which had been disconnected. I then called information and got the following number 940.836.0557. This is the traveling sales manager, but they were able to redirect me to Customer Service at 940.565.1000. When i called their internet service was down, but they said to call back and they'd be able to confirm a delivery date. Try it out... Hopefully you'll get good results.

I responded to your email

AUTHOR: Keitha - (U.S.A.)

Sheryl - I personally searched for your email and replied. If you did not get it please call me at 940-565-1000.

AUTHOR: Sheryl - (U.S.A.)

It has been 3 days and still no reply to my e-mail sent to the above address. If a reply can be sent hours after a complaint filed on this website, then why can't an e-mail be answered?

If you want people to believe that this company is not a rip-off, then please reply and let me know about the magazines and refund. I will gladly post a report if/or when this matter has been taken care of.

PMA, rip-off

AUTHOR: Sheryl - (U.S.A.)

Thanks for the contact info. I found a website address from another complaint and sent an e-mail to your company yesterday. As of now, I am still waiting for a response. I would appreciate it greatly if you would look into this matter. I will expect to hear from you soon.

contact info

AUTHOR: Keitha - (U.S.A.)

eaa inc