Complaint Review: PMA

• Submitted: Thu, February 16, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 16, 2006

• Reported By:Leesburg Virginia
PMA
401 S. Locust St. #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

PMA, Entrepreneurs Across America, ripoff Denton Texas

Jeff Young knocked on my door the evening of 8/16/05 asking for a magazine subscription to help sponsor Entrepreneurs Across America, Inc. He explained he received points towards trips and prizes for every one he sells. I purchased a magazine in the amount of $46. On the receipt, it says to allow 90-120 days for delivery. It has been 6 months now. I have called everyday and only get an answering machine and their website offers no help. I felt sorry for the idiot so I bought a magazine. I should have went with my insticts because I NEVER buy anything from a door-to-door magazine seller. I only hope they come around knocking again! I don't know what I'll do, but I wish I could somehow get back at these thieves!

Sarah
Leesburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2006 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMA/Denton-Texas-76201/PMA-Entrepreneurs-Across-America-ripoff-Denton-Texas-176515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMA