• Report: #190132

• Submitted: Fri, May 05, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2008

• Reported By:marietta Pennsylvania
PMA
401 S Locust St #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

PMA ripoff Dentondenton Texas

*Author of original report: couldnt get anywhere

The young lady and gentleman that came to our door were very nice. a quite happy upbeat young lady too. She was a person you would want to help win a contest. She talked us in to four magazine subscriptions totalling 188.00. I get my magazines so this was nice for my hubby to pick out his. Heads up America because they are everywhere. When I worked in New Jersey I met one of these guys at the hotel bar. I can't tell you if these kids are knowingly a part of the scam part. They realy do travel far and wide and actually do win trips and collect a paychecks(at least to my knowledge) but it is unfair and if you pay any way except check you are pretty much screwed.

Wendy
marietta, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2006 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMA/Denton-Texas-76201/PMA-ripoff-Dentondenton-Texas-190132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMA

couldnt get anywhere

AUTHOR: Wendy - (U.S.A.)

I have got no where with trying to find out who ran this scam. the gov. is at a stand still . but we will continue to try.