Complaint Review: PMGmentoring.com, Prosper Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, February 26, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By:Wmsn, New York
PMGmentoring.com, Prosper Inc.
5072 North 300West,Provo,Utah Provo, Utah United States of America

PMGmentoring.com, prosperlearning.com, Prosper Inc., ripofffraud, request money back, scheme, internet, scam problems Provo Utah

*Author of original report: I'm Getting My Money Back!!!!

*Consumer Suggestion: Mary Ann

*Consumer Suggestion: Mary Ann

After one week called to cancel and get my money back. Been going through family problems-funerals etc.contacted Joe Ngassa- almost got into an arguement. Said I was threatning. I said no. just want my funds back.

called last week- This has been about a month now- said they were deciding what to do. Have not recieved any package that was promised. have not signed any contract.

Read a report from Ripofff and decided to get my funds back after one week. Have not participated in program. Think they are trying to wait on the 60 days.

Since I aam not a particpant-not recieved any thing form them..I feel there is no contract and want my 7485 returned .

Now in financial bind need the funds for family matters. The program never really started for me. I just want the return of my funds.

Simple Fact. just return my money - no problems. If not I am doing everything I can to get my money returned to me. I gave sent them a check and have not received anything at all. just want my money back.

Mary Ann Wmsn,, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2005 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMGmentoringcom-Prosper-Inc/Provo-Utah-84604/PMGmentoringcom-prosperlearningcom-Prosper-Inc-ripofffraud-request-money-back-sche-132896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMGmentoring.com, Prosper Inc.

I'm Getting My Money Back!!!!

AUTHOR: Mary ann - (U.S.A.)

I called the Pmgmentoring/Prosper Inc. today and figured I would check my status. Well, i talked to Devon who was handling my situation and he said that they were trying to contact me even before I put the report in and they are going to send out a check Tuesday and I should recieve it in a couple of days. In response, Devon said they had been trying to contact me. There have been alot of emergencies and the phone was in use a lot.

So I am going to thank Devon and I do appreciate the consideration of Ripoff to post my request. My money back no problems. msfrmthomas

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Mary Ann

AUTHOR: Bernie - (Japan)

First of all, I'm sorry to hear of your sad loss at this time. My prayers go out to you.

I don't live in the US, but I'm pretty sure you can have your bank intervene with this situation. If not, get a good lawyer who works for a 'No win, No Fee' contract.

Lastly, if after you get everything sorted out, and get your life back in order and wish to continue with whatever venture you were/are in, please, do NOT pay for mentoring.
Check out http://www.mentoringforfree.com
This site has helped me LOADS with my home business, and it's 100% FREE! They mention No companies and NO products - EVER! They have a CD you can buy, but it's NOT a requirement!
Check it out Mary Ann and save your money dear!

I sincerely pray you'll get your money back from these ripoff merchants, and I'll say a prayer for you tonight before I go to bed!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Mary Ann

AUTHOR: Bernie - (Japan)

Check out http://www.mentoringforfree.com
Check it out Mary Ann and save your money dear!