Complaint Review: PMI - AFI - Dave Espino - Mr. Shanitelli

• Submitted: Wed, October 19, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 19, 2005

• Reported By:Sunrise Florida
PMI - AFI - Dave Espino - Mr. Shanitelli
15820 Euclid Avenue Chino, California U.S.A.

PMI - AFI - Joe Esposito - Mr. Shanitelli ripoff Company claims support is free It cost me $995.00 for worthless support Chino California
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

My handicapped uncle and I purchased Mr. Espinos' Auctions for Income program for $59.95. After recieving it we followed all instructions and contacted member support. While speaking with their member support they said we had to qualify for direct support but we needed to pay extra. They convinced us to call our credit card companies and have our credit increased so we could afford their free support. The cost for their free support came to $995.00.

After paying their free support fees we were set up with a sponser named Spencer Mauhagan. He advised us to sell anything we had in our home. I thought that was rediculous and aked him why? He stated that that was how we were to start our auction site on ebay.

My uncle and I found a few items to sell and we contacted Mr. Mauhagan he proceeded to tell us how to list it for sale. The item never sold. I have a friend who is a powerseller on ebay and told her what our sponser was telling us to do. Everything he told us was not correct at all. When we confronted our sponser he had nothing to say to us except "When your ready call me!"

He was brushing us off! After several months went by we decided to contact Mr. Mahagans' supervisor through email with very strong words. They ignored us for a few more weeks when finally we were contacted by a Mr. Shanatelli. He stated that he would be sending us release forms along with our refund in the mail and we should recieve it in about 2 weeks.

Well six weeks went by and we called Mr. Shanatelli. We were put through to his voicemail and to date with another 4 weeks passed no reply or refund! Shame on them for taking advantage of my handicapped uncle and myself. They knew they were taking food off of our table. They lie, cheat and steal from anyone.

I am now trying to collect the funds from my credit card company as well as writing to the BBB and the Attorney General in the State of Utah. They are also located there for sponsers and support.

Sunrise, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2005 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMI-AFI-Dave-Espino-Mr-Shanitelli/Chino-California-91710/PMI-AFI-Joe-Esposito-Mr-Shanitelli-ripoff-Company-claims-support-is-free-It-cost-me-161331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMI - AFI - Dave Espino - Mr. Shanitelli