• Report: #203520

• Submitted: Sat, July 29, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, July 29, 2006

• Reported By:Georgetown Texas
PMI, Auction For Profits, SEM Enterprises I Works
31033 N. Trail Dust Dr, Queen Creek, Arizona U.S.A.

PMI, Auction Profits, SEM Enterprises, I WorksPMI, Auction For Profits ripoff Internet sales scam to start an internet sales company lies Queen Creek Arizona
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

Began as a TV infomercial by Dave Espino's Auctions For Income on how to become an Internet Auction Expert in sales. We bought the kit and then was switched to PMI (Professional Marketing International) for "business coaching".

PMI, through Shannon Tolley (VP Customer Service), Dave Fairbanks, Ryan Morehouse and "Emily" Rep., put tons of pressure on my wife and I to buy their coaching.

They promised to show us how to set up an internet business with selling through ebay, google, etc, and dropshippers after teachng us how to set up a web site.

The initial fee was $4,980 with promises of weekly coaching calls which did not always happen, and then every time we needed another aid such as search engines, tax help, it cost more.

Not only did they not teach us how to do a web site, they keep putting a monthly fee on our credit card for a web-site that we did not order. We are out well over $5,500 and have yet to set up a drop-shipping business as promised.

Shannon Tolley sent me an email wherein PMI and Auctions guaranteed to teach us how to do all this. If after six months we felt we had not been successful with the program they would

refund our money 100%. We informed them we were not successful, that the coach they assigned did no help us as promised and we wanted our money back.

At various times, they have both refused and/or not responded. We are consulting a lawyer at this time who told us that PMI is now based in Queen Creek, Arizona with a registered agent's name of Thomas R Davidson. We would also be wiling to join a class action law suit against them.

It's our opinion that they are liars, misrepresent what they will do, and ripped us off. In our opinion, the entire company should go to prison.

Don't fall for their scam.

Gary
Georgetown, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2006 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMI-Auction-For-Profits-SEM-Enterprises-I-Works/Queen-Creek-Arizona/PMI-Auction-Profits-SEM-Enterprises-I-WorksPMI-Auction-For-Profits-ripoff-Internet-sal-203520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMI, Auction For Profits, SEM Enterprises I Works