Complaint Review: PMI Auctions For Income

• Submitted: Thu, October 13, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By:Gainesville Florida
PMI Auctions For Income
791 East 340 South American Fork, Utah U.S.A.

PMI Auctions For Income ripoff American Fork Utah
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

After seeing the Dave Espino's info commerical on tv I ordered the 40.00 package I looked it over and it seemed possible to make money that way after having the kit i got a call fron Brandon Lee sales rep. about signing up for the mentoring and software and ubuild web site. I told him I had some tire equipment I needed to sell due to a hernia and he convinced me that by signing up with the course they would help me sell this equipment and get top dollar. So believeing what he said I signed up. I told my mentor Scott Cannon about it and even e-mailed Scott about it and it was like it was on back burner.

Thats when i realized that i was taken advantage. So I made call to Brandon Lee and to Scott and I did not ever get a call back. So it looked like once they have you signed in good luck getting help. I did get the PMI software and some mentoring sessions but if listen to the tapes I made the information is the same from tape to tape he must a script. So you never get along in the process. I have to say these guys are slick.

So for 2485.00 I got a lot of nothing. I need someone to send me a letter confirming these problems so I can dispute the charges on my credit card.

Alan
Gainesville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2005 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMI-Auctions-For-Income/American-Fork-Utah-84003/PMI-Auctions-For-Income-ripoff-American-Fork-UtahUPDATE-Rip-off-Report-Investigation--160592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMI Auctions For Income