Complaint Review: PMI - Auctions For Income

• Submitted: Wed, July 27, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 27, 2005

• Reported By:El Paso Texas
PMI - Auctions For Income
360 South Technology Court Lindon, Utah U.S.A.

PMI - Auctions For Income ripoff, dishonest Lindon, Utah
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

March 2005, I ordered the Auctions for Income System from a TV advertisement ($39.95). After receiving this package I received a phone call from PMI coaching. They assured me that I could start my own internet business with a fix amount of money.

I agreed to a cost of $1,990.00 for PMI coaching. PMI started charging me $29.95 monthly for the (ubuilder) that is the web site that they tell you that you have to build in order to start making money right away. Every time that I try to call my coach, he is never there and he never returns phone calls so why have a voice mail.

To this date, I have not made a single penny out of my web site. I ended up cancelling my web site because of the huge amount of money that I have lost. To make the story short, I will copy and paste the email that I sent sent to my coach Mike Beaird on June 20, 2005 and to this date, he has not answered.

This is the email: "Hi Mike!
I was not home when you called this past Tuesday. Hey, I disabled my web site like a week ago. I think this whole thing of getting rich in a couple of days
like the stories that I heard from Dave Espino's students isn't really working for me. I have put my best and you know that I have, but to this date I haven't made a single cent of my web site. I have lost close to 3,000.00 dollars ever since I started this web site thing. This is going to come to a hault here because I can't continue to waste more money. I really appreciate your help, but I am not seeing result and because of that I can't continue. It has been three months and I have not made a single cent out of this." END OF EMAIL.

I want a full refund of my money. I want 1,990.00 of my mentoring program plus 199.00 for a security software plus 400.00 of TAX ID and web site fees. I want a full refund ASAP.

El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2005 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMI-Auctions-For-Income/Lindon-Utah-84042/PMI-Auctions-For-Income-ripoff-dishonest-Lindon-UtahUPDATE-Rip-off-Report-Investiga-151544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMI - Auctions For Income