Complaint Review: PMI COACHING, INTERNET STORE

• Submitted: Wed, September 28, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, September 28, 2005

• Reported By:decatur Illinois
PMI COACHING, INTERNET STORE
360 Technology Court,Lindon Lindon, Utah U.S.A.

PMI COACHING-INTERNET STORE, SUCKER, thats us! We fell into this recruters game! I wanted to make up loss of income from my husbands retirement Lindon Utah
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

*Consumer Suggestion: Do not waste one more minute of your time. Pmi was fraud from the very beginning. You will never make one dime from it.

In an attempt to replace income lost to retirement, I hoped to learn to sell on the internet.Thus PMI came into our lives...I new i was in unfamiliar territory with the internet store idea. I am very inteligent and can learn anything with enough infomation and guidence. I under went all the 12 coaching sessions and did everything i was told. I am left with a hidden site called SCREENDOORARTMARKETER.COM, which contains an unsellable product that PMI never led me to beleive was unsellable. I received several unclear messages from internet coaching as to what to do next. Finally i was told to cut my losses and find something else to sell. I am to rebuild this site around another product. I have been working on this one site since April 10 th, 2005. I HAVE MADE NOT ONE PENNY AND HAVE MOST OF $6,000.00 INVESTED IN THIS VENTURE! I need my investment refunded on the fact that i was told i would make my money back in 6 mos.There is no $$$$$$$$$$$s! I will contact my credit card company to see if they can help me. PMI- shame on you,and shame on me for falling for your ploy!

Caralynne
decatur, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMI-COACHING-INTERNET-STORE/Lindon-Utah-84042/PMI-COACHING-INTERNET-STORE-SUCKER-thats-us-We-fell-into-this-recruters-game-I-wanted-158749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMI COACHING, INTERNET STORE

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

Copy the site if you want to have something to look at. But, do not waste one more minute of your time.

Pmi was fraud from the beginning. You are chasing your tail.

Nothing you ever make with them will ever succeed.

They simply wanted your money, and then they wanted you to fail quickly and go away.

In addition, I would NOT recommend trying to sell anything in an independent site on the internet.

The only reasonable way to make money as a beginner is by selling in ebay. And, that is almost all fraud too. On ebay, you compete with thousands of others all selling the same thing. There's no big profit to be made.

My advice is to forget the internet as a source of income.