Complaint Review: PMI Coaching And Internet Treasure Chest

• Reported By:mesa Arizona
PMI Coaching And Internet Treasure Chest
www.pmicoaching.com Internet U.S.A.

PMI Coaching Internet Treasure Chest ripoff scam deception Internet Worldwide
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

I am a single mom who believed these people. i initiallly invested 49 dollars then I found out that I could only have 35 products and had to invest another 500 or so to be able to list more products on my website. I have had had my website for 8 months now and have yet to make a dime.

I was also contacted by PMI Coaching and was told that I would be making money in 3-6 months if I followed all of their steps. I have followed everyone of them and still have no traffic to my website.

I feel ripped off and scammed, I feel as if I were lied to and dont know where to turn. Is there anyone out there who has been able to get their money back?

thanks

Karen
mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2003 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMI-Coaching-And-Internet-Treasure-Chest/internet/PMI-Coaching-Internet-Treasure-Chest-ripoff-scam-deception-Internet-WorldwideUPDATE-Rip-44179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMI Coaching And Internet Treasure Chest