Complaint Review: PMI Coaching - Internet Treasure Chest, ITC

• Submitted: Fri, March 05, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 05, 2004

• Reported By:Elbert Colorado
PMI Coaching - Internet Treasure Chest, ITC
360 South Technology Court Lindon, Utah U.S.A.

PMI Coaching - Internet Treasure Chest, ITC RIPOFFS SCAMMERS PMI Coaching - Ripoff, SCAMMERS, a bunch of lies and false promises... JERKS!! $$ LOST Lindon Utah
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

Let me add my name to the countless others who have been taken by ITC and PMI Coaching.

I'm with you Rj from Rigby, Idaho. My story is much like yours.

After spending over $7000 on everything that would put me in the fast track.. with my own coach, banners and showcases, One and a half years later... I have not made a penny.

Recently contacted Card Services to cancel my useless Merchant account, an was told I needed to cancel in letter format. I sent them what they wanted in Jan. of this year (2004) and continue to be billed for my Merchant Account.

When I contacted bannersgomlm.com/advertisers/ ( LINKED SOME HOW PMI COACHING )about my banners and showcases, I was given the cold shoulder. I asked what the showcases were and how I could track the benefit to my business.. I was told there is no way to track the showcase..... What did they sell me..... air?? I was un-employed when I was silver tongued with ITC and PMI Coaching, now I have over $7000 more in debt to worry about.... Yeah.... Right PMI Coaching "We want you to be our success story" "We'll be there to help you succeed." Thanks for nothing... Oh No I mean Thanks for selling me a bunch of lies and false promises... JERKS!!

MARK
ELBERT, CO

PMI Coaching - Internet Treasure Chest ITC, Ripoff, False claims, consumer fraud, scammed and cheated by these SICK Dream Sucking Bastards Lindon, Utah

PMI Coaching - Internet Treasure Chest
Address:
360 South Technology Court
Lindon, Utah 84042
Phone Number:

I too have been ripped-off by PMI Coaching and ITC.
I am such a fool for believing that PMI Coaching would be there to help me every step of the way in setting up my store on-line and that someone would help me with any problems with just a phone call. No one is ever available and the voice mail box is full so that no messages can be left.

When we were suckered in, I just wanted to be able to retire and have a home based business to bring in enough money to pay for health insurance. "We'll work on OPM" (other peoples money) I should have known it would be mine.

I have had the site up and running since May 2003, have not made a single sale.

I got the 6 coaching sessions which consisted of "Homework"; me trying to figure out what to do. Every time I talked to the coach, he would tell me to pay for extra services not included in the PMI package, ie. advertising, submiting to search engines, yellow pages etc. I had to join Card Service International to be able to take credit cards @ 498.00 (not part of the PMI package, belong to the online stores @ 9.95 per month, and the list goes on and on.

The PMI Package I was charged for 2 showcases @ 995.00 each, total 1,990.00, a Fast Track/Super Store @ 498.00 (don't know how this differs from the ITC store I got with the Internet Treasure Chest package where the site is set up through PMI.), 4 Banners @ 100.00 each total 400.00? (haven't figured them out), 1 Impressions @ 3,000.00? (don't know what they are), 6 Executive Mentoring Sessions @ 595.00

Grand Total $6,483.00 which was promptly charged to my credit card.

The only thing I really got was the 6 coaching sessions, which were very ineffective; they were over before I knew it. I had a site set up, stumbled through trying to figure out the rest, still don't know what the Impressions, Banners, Showcases & Fast Track Store is about. The store was supposed to be part of ITC.
Can't ever talk to anyone at PMI, oh by the way "We want you to be our success story" "We'll be there to help you succeed."

I wish I had found and read these reports first.

Has anyone recovered their money from these People?
It just makes me sick reading how many people have been scammed and cheated by these SICK Dream Sucking Bastards

Rj
Rigby, Idaho

Mark
Elbert, Colorado

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Internet Treasure Chest TV ITC TV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2004 04:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMI-Coaching-Internet-Treasure-Chest-ITC/Lindon-Utah-84042/PMI-Coaching-Internet-Treasure-Chest-ITC-RIPOFFS-SCAMMERS-PMI-Coaching-Ripoff-SCAMME-82889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMI Coaching - Internet Treasure Chest, ITC