Complaint Review: PMI Coaching - Internet Treasure Chest

• Submitted: Wed, November 05, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, July 09, 2004

• Reported By:Rigby Idaho
PMI Coaching - Internet Treasure Chest
360 South Technology Court Lindon,, Utah U.S.A.

PMI Coaching - Internet Treasure Chest ITC, Ripoff, False claims, consumer fraud, scammed and cheated by these SICK Dream Sucking Bastards Lindon, Utah
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

*Author of original report: After 6+months, my money was refunded

I too have been ripped-off by PMI Coaching and ITC.
I am such a fool for believing that PMI Coaching would be there to help me every step of the way in setting up my store on-line and that someone would help me with any problems with just a phone call. No one is ever available and the voice mail box is full so that no messages can be left.

When we were suckered in, I just wanted to be able to retire and have a home based business to bring in enough money to pay for health insurance. "We'll work on OPM" (other peoples money) I should have known it would be mine.

I have had the site up and running since May 2003, have not made a single sale.

I got the 6 coaching sessions which consisted of "Homework"; me trying to figure out what to do. Every time I talked to the coach, he would tell me to pay for extra services not included in the PMI package, ie. advertising, submiting to search engines, yellow pages etc. I had to join Card Service International to be able to take credit cards @ 498.00 (not part of the PMI package, belong to the online stores @ 9.95 per month, and the list goes on and on.

The PMI Package I was charged for 2 showcases @ 995.00 each, total 1,990.00, a Fast Track/Super Store @ 498.00 (don't know how this differs from the ITC store I got with the Internet Treasure Chest package where the site is set up through PMI.), 4 Banners @ 100.00 each total 400.00? (haven't figured them out), 1 Impressions @ 3,000.00? (don't know what they are), 6 Executive Mentoring Sessions @ 595.00

Grand Total $6,483.00 which was promptly charged to my credit card.

The only thing I really got was the 6 coaching sessions, which were very ineffective; they were over before I knew it. I had a site set up, stumbled through trying to figure out the rest, still don't know what the Impressions, Banners, Showcases & Fast Track Store is about. The store was supposed to be part of ITC.
Can't ever talk to anyone at PMI, oh by the way "We want you to be our success story" "We'll be there to help you succeed."

I wish I had found and read these reports first.

Has anyone recovered their money from these People?
It just makes me sick reading how many people have been scammed and cheated by these SICK Dream Sucking Bastards

Rj
Rigby, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2003 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMI-Coaching-Internet-Treasure-Chest/Lindon-Utah-84042/PMI-Coaching-Internet-Treasure-Chest-ITC-Ripoff-False-claims-consumer-fraud-scammed-71088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMI Coaching - Internet Treasure Chest

After 6+months, my money was refunded

AUTHOR: R - (U.S.A.)

I followed instructions from an individual on the rip-off report stating how to get my money back. (I didn't write the individuals name down) I wan't to thank that person for the advice. It works.

They said to call PMI and ask for the CEO, demand a refund, call him frequently, make alot of noise, don't back off and don't let them talk you out of it, they will try.

Then follow through by filing a complaint with the Internet Fraud Complaint Center, IFCC, you need the name, address, phone number and specific details on how why & when defrauded, and any other relevant info to support claim.

File complaints with the State Division of Consumer Protection, the Better Business Bureau, the Attorney General, and any appropriate goverment agencies. Again make alot of noise and be persistant.

I started in December or January, and finally received my money back in June. I didn't think I would ever get it back but finally did. THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!