Complaint Review: PMI Coaching

• Submitted: Tue, May 03, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 03, 2005

• Reported By:Newnan Georgia
PMI Coaching
American Fork, Utah U.S.A.

PMI Coaching Real Estate Coaching Scam ripoff American Fork Utah
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

My experience with PMI Coaching began in Feb.2004, when I responded to a solicitation from British American, a reseller of financial products.

When I called the 800 #,they always answered with " Corporate Offices", never with a name. The original price for the coaching service was $8144. When I refused, they countered with a quick discount to just over $6000.

What I received was 12 weeks of " real estate coaching " which turned out to be 12 phone calls lasting 30 minutes each, dispensing generic real estate knowledge which could be obtained from any bookstore. That works out to be about $1000. an hour for their advice.

When my " coach " first contacted me they asked if I wanted the real estate or the internet coaching so it sounds like the same group that many others have reported.

I would like to know if anyone has had success with legal action or if there is a class action in the works agaist these con artists. It would help us all if the silent majority would come forward and report their experiences with these people.

John
Newnan, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2005 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMI-Coaching/American-Fork-Utah/PMI-Coaching-Real-Estate-Coaching-Scam-ripoff-American-Fork-UtahUPDATE-Rip-off-Report-I-141449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMI Coaching