• Report: #201524

• Submitted: Mon, July 17, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 17, 2006

• Reported By:Waynesboro Virginia
PMI Coaching
360 Technology Lane Lindon, Utah U.S.A.

PMI Coaching ripoff Lindon Utah
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

PMI Coaching, don't fall for it! I had surgery on his neck, and am unable to return to my job permanently. I saw a commercial with Dave Espino, and Auctions for Income, and I ordered it. Shortly after PMI Coaching called,and my wife and Ithought it sounded like they could really be helpfull with starting our business. We are concerned about having income coming in. we gave PMI approx. $7,000.00 or more. We were sent things from my e-biz, and other things. we were even talked into spending more money on upgrading our virus, and anti spyware protection. We were also encouraged to order this world wide brands for dropshippers, and research.

We also were told to get our business license, tax id, and accountant. our first coach got promoted, they assigned us another one, and we didn't here form him for weeks. We called PMI to ask about a refund, and they said it was too late. They then assigned us another coach. they said this one would be more aggressive. he was scheduled to call us on Mon. July the 10th 2,006 @ 3pm, and we have yet to hear fom him. We are very concerned, and we are about to lose our home. We were mislead by these people, and we don't have money to throw away. We are waiting from a call back from them, as I am writing. They put alot of pressure on you, and insist you won't fail.

I feel we have done everyting we were supposed to do. we still have not gotten a clear response about our web site, wich I understood they were supposed to be building, and now they tell me different. All it is, is just spend more and more money. i am going to fight for a refund. Please don't fall for this! It's a scam

Paul
Waynesboro, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2006 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMI-Coaching/Lindon-Utah/PMI-Coaching-ripoff-Lindon-UtahUPDATE-Rip-off-Report-Investigation-PMI-Rip-off-Rep-201524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMI Coaching