Complaint Review: PMI Coaching

• Reported By:Silver Spring Maryland
PMI Coaching
Provo, Utah U.S.A.

PMI Coaching Ripped Me Off Just As Laren In NY Said Ripoff Provo Utah
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

Lauren, I am another victim of PMI coaching (that was the name then) My "deal" went down just like yours. OPM (other peoples money) guarenteed success in thirty days or we will stick with you, never received the welcome packet, it miraculously costs just as much as I had on my credit cards although it initially cost most. They "scholarshiped" me to get me into the program. I received five coaching sessions which were mediocre and basically non helpful and spent hours doing all the legwork of trying to strat my own business. I was also contacted by idi builders, and strategic financial services who attempted to help with website and accounting. The two above organizations are still ripping me off and I cannot get ahold of them to stop. (Well Strategic financial is doing my taxes but are close to a month late) I will gladly join in a class action suit with Lauren to get my $3000 plus dollars back.

Silver Spring, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2005 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMI-Coaching/Provo-Utah/PMI-Coaching-Ripped-Me-Off-Just-As-Laren-In-NY-Said-Ripoff-Provo-UtahUPDATE-Rip-off-Rep-140232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMI Coaching