Complaint Review: PMI - Josh Manry & Brian Walls - Auctions For Income - Dave Espino

• Submitted: Sat, February 18, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, February 18, 2006

• Reported By:portland Oregon
PMI - Josh Manry & Brian Walls - Auctions For Income - Dave Espino
Phone, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 801-437-6828
  • Web:
  • Category: E-trade

PMI - Josh Manry & Brian Walls - Auctions For Income Dave Espino sales pitch ripoff Phone Utah
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

First of all, thanks to all who posted their experiences on this website. You saved one person much grief! I checked and matched phone numbers listed on the posts.

I've been getting daily phone calls from "PMI" for a couple weeks.
My phone ID shows PMI 801-437-6828 (Utah)
Josh Manry & Brian Walls gave me 800-860-8068
Auctions for Income flyer shows 800-929-2907 ext.729

I purchased Auctions for Income over a month ago but hadn't opened the box. Just did and there was the offer: "Dave Espino has trained the expert business coaches of Professional Marketing International (PMI) to help his Auctions for Income clients who are serious about succeeding on the Internet get the in-depth skills and one-on-one training they need to make it happen." The package is about what I expected, no complaints there.

I'm writing down what was said in the hopes someone will be forewarned if they should hear any of it.

I talked to Josh Manry of PMI. He went over my credit card debt and talked about getting credit card leverage capitol (using my available credit balance) to get a business started. I would get a personal mentor/coach for 6 mo-1 year who would set up 45 1-hour sessions. They sell 2-3000 kits per week but only 1% of purchasers "make it/become financially independent" and are selected for coaching. He would go talk to his senior consultant (Brian Walls) to see if he would accept me into their program. They only accept people who are 100% committed and agree to 4 things: 10 hrs/wk, teachable/open-minded, takes $ to make $, "OPM" use "Other People's Money" (like Trump & Gates)---this would be no problem because I have credit available through my credit cards/banks.

Brian Walls: I was to receive a warranty in writing that they would work with me till I got my one-time investment ($6000.00 on my credit card) back or achieved my goals. He expected me to have the $6000 paid back in 1-2 months! In 5-6 years I would be an Internet marketing professional. In 10 years he's worked with 70,000 people with 90% success rate.
Here's the money breakdown:
$995 website
$1495 PMI coaching for 6 months
Marketing Tools: 30-40,000 visitors to my website monthly
$1495 links to related businesses/piggybacking
$1495 front/top page registry on over 200 search engines
$495 auto-responder (sends email to buyer, helps build client base)

The finale was, You need to commit today because we only have one spot left. I declined their offer.

Ann
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2006 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMI-Josh-Manry-Brian-Walls-Auctions-For-Income-Dave-Espino/Phone-Utah/PMI-Josh-Manry-Brian-Walls-Auctions-For-Income-Dave-Espino-sales-pitch-ripoff-Phone-176990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMI - Josh Manry & Brian Walls - Auctions For Income - Dave Espino