Complaint Review: PMI Palmetto Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, January 06, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, June 15, 2005

• Reported By:Palm Harbor Florida
PMI Palmetto Marketing
7622 Wiles Rd. Suite 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

PMI Palmetto Marketing RIPOFF Very Harrassing And Very Flirtly Mount Vernon Ohio, Coral Springs Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Mark Mero!??? LOL You just don't know him thats all.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Scared of Mark? this company is shady.

Ohmigosh, I about died when I read this post:

PMI very harrassing and very flirtly Mount Vernon Ohio Palmetto Marketing Coral Springs Florida

M. Mero also came to my house today and I am still kicking myself for letting him in. Only my son and I were home at the time and I have been so tired over the past few days that I wasn't thinking straight or I would never have let him set foot in my house.

He was selling magazines, convinced me to buy one, was very strange and asking me a lot of nosy questions, to which I stupidly answered. He also asked me to go with him to Cancun, he needed a date. Now I am freaking out wondering if he would come back and try to hurt us or something. He asked for water, I gave it to him, looking back at it, it was all insane, I KNOW better than to let a complete stranger into my home. I feel sick to my stomach.

I realize I am not going to get the magazine and only take comfort in the fact that I have a security system and a very large male friend staying with us for the next 3 months. Do these people travel around? Will he not be around here anymore? Help!

Palm Harbor, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2005 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMI-Palmetto-Marketing/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/PMI-Palmetto-Marketing-RIPOFF-Very-Harrassing-And-Very-Flirtly-Mount-Vernon-Ohio-Coral-Sp-126200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMI Palmetto Marketing

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Mark Mero!??? LOL You just don't know him thats all.

AUTHOR: Edward - (U.S.A.)

Stephanie, I understand all that happened, but you obviously weren't to afraid if you let him in lol. Thinking or not, you let him in. And Mark wouldn't hurt anybody.

Thats what all of us say, calm down. Its part of the spill which is what evrybody says at the doors... Like he probably said like this, "Hi I'm in this years seniors contest, guys verse the girls, just wandering if any girls came by to tell you about it yet?" You say, "no" and then he says a lot more crap, then he says somewhere in the mumbling "we get a really cool trip, guess where?" You either guess or say IDK, then he says your house for dinner. hahaha

No Cancun, ever been?" You say if you have and then he says "oh yea" (if you hadn't been yet) "wanna come, need a dancing partner?" Thats all, just to bring out your personality, thats it. No harm in that and no you don't have to worry about him coming back.

Thats a job, they travel all over the USA. They're long gone out of your state. and think about it, you said you were there alone with your daughter, don't you think a crazy dude would have noticed you were half asleep and not at your full strength.

LOL and I know what your talking about with Mark Mero to because he has this really wierd Speech Impedemant. LOL I think its from all the years he's been with the company drinking every day.

Don't be worried, thats not there reason of coming to your house at all, just help them win and they'll be on their way.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Scared of Mark? this company is shady.

AUTHOR: Larisa - (U.S.A.)

You are scared of Mark? Mark is harmless. I was good friends with him the time I worked for this company. Yes, I agree this company is shady. That is why I am no longer with them. Mark is just a big party animal who only wants to go out there and goof off and make some money so he can get drunk that night.

Other than that he is harmless. Yes, He is very flirtatious and if you are a good looking woman he will hit on you. You did not have to invite him in your home though, or buy a mag if you felt uncomfortable. The guys always flirt to make sales and the girls do it too.

But he did not lie to you, if he told you it was for a trip, there is an actual trip and an actual 1000 dollars. You make the company 20,000 dollars you get 1,000.

I do not recommend older kids that want to settle down to go on this job. If you don't care about making money, or just want to party all the time, this is the perfect job. Party every nite, drugs if you want them, sex, the whole nine yards. It was not for me.