Complaint Review: PMI - Palmetto Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, July 12, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 12, 2004

• Reported By:Mt Vernon Ohio
PMI - Palmetto Marketing
Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

PMI very harrassing and very flirtly Mount Vernon Ohio Palmetto Marketing Coral Springs Florida

a young guy by the name of mark mero was walking down my street and interupted me on a important long distance phone call.

i got off my call he appoached my house and kept on telling me how cute i was and asked me if i was married. i told him i was married but he presisted and comming onto me really strong he even went as far as asking me if i had a extra thirty mineants he could show me how cute he thought i was. my younger son came out and sat with us but he was still really flirty. after he thought he buttered my up enough he tried to have me buy over a hundred dollars worth of magizenes i would never read. i wanted to buy something from this guy so he would go away.

i went into my house to get the checkbook i thought if i bought something from him he would go away and not stay at my house to cause me anymore trouble. at one point my kids went in to tell my husband this guy was flirting with me really strong.

Gina
Mt Vernon, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2004 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMI-Palmetto-Marketing/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/PMI-very-harrassing-and-very-flirtly-Mount-Vernon-Ohio-Palmetto-Marketing-Coral-Springs-Fl-98520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMI - Palmetto Marketing