Complaint Review: PMI & USight

• Submitted: Sun, July 18, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, July 18, 2004

• Reported By:fort collins Colorado
PMI & USight
727 N. 1550 E. Suite 300 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

PMI & USight ripoff Very poor customer service! Orem Utah
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

Greetings!
I would like to say that USight seemed to be a very valid business until I tried to get support. Once in a while I would get a 'coach' who would answer more than one question before making it obvious that I was taking time that he didn't have to give. So I asked when should I call so I can get more than one question answered. He told me and I tried to arrange my schedule to fit theirs, but that didn't always work both because of when I called and who I reached when I did call at the recommended time. I also found alot more nuts and bolts help about product choice with Nitro Marketing but be ultra careful of them too.

On a good note, I did find that what USight has to offer is worth the money. The monthly hosting is competetively priced for business accounts. (Though the same thing can be found cheaper elsewhere) But I got annoyed when they wanted to charge an extra $1500.00 yes fifteen hundred dollars to put tracking on each page. My sight isn't that big! I also found that they make it difficult for the $12.00/month tracking to work with their program.
Now for PMI.

They have an organized presentation of great information and websites to make it all work. However, after spending $8500.00, each one of those sites cost extra and nothing will work as well without them. Their technical support can answer the questions I had (even more than one at a time) but the "coach" is nothing but a marketing person. So my opinion is that PMI Coaching is OVERPRICED by 5 to 7 thousand dollars!

I am an independent study kind of person but they sure make it hard to learn like this.
All the best and congratulations for finding this site!!

Marge
Fort Collins, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2004 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMI-USight/Orem-Utah-84097/PMI-USight-ripoff-Very-poor-customer-service-Orem-UtahUPDATE-Rip-off-Report-Investig-99462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMI & USight