Complaint Review: PMICoaching

• Submitted: Wed, May 03, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 03, 2006

• Reported By:decatur Illinois
PMICoaching.com , Utah U.S.A.

PMICoaching ripoff,non responsive,dropped me after 12 sessions,wanted me to start over. Salt Lake City Utah
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

I started in good faith with PMICoaching in March of 2005. After 11 sessions with my coach, who was very knowledgable,I built a beautiful web page. Then nothing ...I could not get them to answer my questions or get the helpi needed. Finally one hotline gue told me to start over and help myself.

I contacted my credit card company and was told to gather documentation of my contacts with them and send a letter to the card company. I document everything,includung recording all conversations. It took roughly 4 months and to my suprise...WE GOT EVERY CENT OF OUR $5970.00 returned to our credit card. It took one year out of my life and new gray hairs.

decatur, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2006 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMICoaching/Utah/PMICoaching-ripoffnon-responsivedropped-me-after-12-sessionswanted-me-to-start-over-Sa-189855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMICoaching