fraction

• Submitted: Thu, October 30, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 30, 2008

• Reported By:SAN BERNARDINO California
PMIDENTITY, 24PROTECTIONPLUS,ITELLIOUS,Adaptive Marketing LLC
pmidentitycom-program.com NORWOLK, Connecticut U.S.A.

PMIDENTITY, 24PROTECTIONPLUS,ITELLIOUSPMIDENTITY, 24PROTECTIONPLUS,ITELLIOUS,Adaptive Marketing LLC Charges your credit card without authorization NORWOLK Connecticut

I went to this company intelius and purchased a background check, and when the form came up I made sure to not check the boxes for any kind of free trail or memberships. The company managed to sign me up for there memeberships anyways. I was charged by 2 differnet companies 19.95 per month for memberships. By the time I had noticed them on my bank statements 6 months had gone by.

They did not have a full phone number listed on the statement it was missing one number, so I looked them up online to see what the heck they were. I found a phone number on there site and when I tried to call they wanted a credit card number , bank account number or membership number to locate the account.

Well hell I wasnt going to give them that information again to be charged. When I finally did get a real person on the line I told them that I had never signed up for this memebership and they told me that I must have and that they would cancel my subscription but couldnt do anything about the past charges.

This is bogus and I calle dmy bank but they said they couldnt do anything as too much time had gone by.
Someone needs to file a lawsuit against these companies as they are commiting a crime and nothing is being done to them. I guess I will certainly check my account statement on a monthly basis from now. If anyone does decide to start a suit I would be glad to become a part of it.

Wes
SAN BERNARDINO, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2008 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMIDENTITY-24PROTECTIONPLUSITELLIOUSAdaptive-Marketing-LLC/NORWOLK-Connecticut/PMIDENTITY-24PROTECTIONPLUSITELLIOUSPMIDENTITY-24PROTECTIONPLUSITELLIOUSAdaptive-Mark-386316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMIDENTITY, 24PROTECTIONPLUS,ITELLIOUS,Adaptive Marketing LLC