Complaint Review: PMIDENTITY

• Submitted: Tue, November 15, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 16, 2011

• Reported By: Dwells — Overton Texas United States of America

PMIDENTITY They have been charging my bank account for 14 months and I did not know it. I cancelled a free credit report and they are still charging me. They say I can not get my money back but they have cancell Internet

I used a free credit report and then I cancelled the membership. PMIdentity says I did not cancel the membership and they have been billing my bank account for 14 months.  They say I signed up on line and I told them I did not.

They say that they can not refund my money eventhough I told them that I did not sign up nor have I used the services. They have not sentt me any material that even says I am a member. The membership number is not even valid. They could not find the account when I gave it to them but they could find it under my husband's name.

How do I go about getting my money back or find out if this company is a constant scammer when it comes to charging on someone's card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2011 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMIDENTITY/internet/PMIDENTITY-They-have-been-charging-my-bank-account-for-14-months-and-I-did-not-know-it-I-798396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMIDENTITY