Complaint Review: PMIdentity - Intellius

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2007

• Reported By:Thontosassa Florida
PMIdentity - Intellius
privacymatters.com DesPlaines, Illinois U.S.A.

PMIdentity - Intellius PM Identity - Intellius UNAUTHORIZED CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS - RIPOFF!! DesPlaines Illinois

My husband and I decided we would check his credit online through MNI*CreditRpt Serv / Equifax and mycreditreport.com and all of a sudden we were being charged $29.95 from a company we never heard of and that was PM Identity - Intellius.

After cancelling the credit report services I noticed another charge of $29.95 I then called and spoke with someone and was told this service was canceled. Wrong! I checked my account this morning and there was another debit of $29.95, i then decided to check my account history and seen that in THREE MONTHS they have charged $119.80 all of which was unauthorized! They did two unautorized credit transactions of $29.95 in the same day.

I know $29.95 is pocket change to some people, and the same may be said about $119.80, but that is not the case here. I have 3 children and this money could have been put to good use for birthdays or christmas. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY COMPANY LISTED IN THIS REPORT PLEASE!!

Samantha
Thontosassa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2007 04:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMIdentity-Intellius/DesPlaines-Illinois-60017/PMIdentity-Intellius-PM-Identity-Intellius-UNAUTHORIZED-CREDIT-CARD-TRANSACTIONS-RIP-286710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMIdentity - Intellius