bearing
  • Report: #719348

Complaint Review: P.N. Financial *+& Associates

• Submitted: Tue, April 19, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 19, 2011

• Reported By: Charlene — Iva South Carolina U.S.A.
P.N. Financial *+& Associates
P. O. Box 1431 Skokie, Illinois United States of America

P.N. Financial *+& Associates They are sending me letters trying to collect money on a account that I do not have. Skokie, Illinois

I received a letter in the mail from this company.  I called them and told them I did not have another account with Bank of America.  I do have one but I have in a playment plan and paying it off.  They said Bank of America buys out different banks and I asked them to tell me what credit cards or what this was for.  They said we have no record of this to tell you.  I talked to 3 or 4 different people and they were rude, high toned voice and said they would contact my work today and have my wages garnish immediately.  I need to know is this company real and how can they talk to my employer if they have no proof.

Please help and advice me.  I can not afford to have my wages garnish.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PN-Financial-Associates/Skokie-Illinois-60076/PN-Financial-Associates-They-are-sending-me-letters-trying-to-collect-money-on-a-ac-719348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on P.N. Financial *+& Associates