Complaint Review: PNC Bank Arts Center

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2007

• Reported By:none New Jersey
PNC Bank Arts Center
Exit 116 Garden State Parkway Holmdel, New Jersey U.S.A.

PNC Bank Arts Center False Advertising, Kids dissapointed, ripp-off, scam, Ruin Christmas Holmdel New Jersey

*Author of original report: She means my daughter

PNC Arts Center is currently running a commercial on Nickelodeon. The commercial shows video of ice skating, Santa, a Christmas village, and states all of these things are going on now through Dec. 31st 2007. While watching one tv show, this commercial played 4 times. My family loved going to these activities in the past at PNC. We were extatic that it was back this year. We got new skates, and planned an evening when we could all go (tonight) She remembers skating there in years past, and always asks to go back..

So we went tonight, drove through the lights, paid the 15 dollars, just so we could get to the ice rink. (the lights are nothing like they used to be) And low and behold, there is nothing at the end. So heartbreaking. It was a Christmas tradition that we thought was returned to us, and then it was smashed. There were dozens of other families, also having seen this commercial, driving around confused, with crying children. What a RIP-OFF! Isn't this illegal? False advertising and they benefit from it, because people pay, and drive through the lights before they realize it is not there!

Anonymous
none, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2007 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNC-Bank-Arts-Center/Holmdel-New-Jersey/PNC-Bank-Arts-Center-False-Advertising-Kids-dissapointed-ripp-off-scam-Ruin-Christmas-293463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNC Bank Arts Center

She means my daughter

AUTHOR: Dawn - (U.S.A.)

Sorry, I was upset and typing very fast. When I say She, I mean my 8 year old daughter.