Complaint Review: PNC Bank

PNC Bank
2730 Liberty Avenue Pittsburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

PNC Bank National City Mortgage Equity Loan Pittsburg , Pennsylvania

PNC BANK LOAN # xx

ORIGINALLY WE OBTAINED AN EQUITY LOAN OF MY PROPERTY TO NATIONAL CITY MORTGAGE SINCE MY FIRST MORTGAGE IS WITH THE SAME COMPANY. THE LOAN WAS ACQUIRED ON 29 JUN 2007 FOR CONVENTIONAL FIXED OF $60,000.00  AND MY MONTHLY LOAN PAYMENT OF $429.85 FOR 180 MONTHS. THE FIRST MORTGAGE AND SECOND MORTGAGE WERE SWITCH/SOLD TO PNC BANK ON LATER DATE.  I PAID EXTRA A MONTH TO MY LOAN SO THAT IT DECREASE MY PRINCIPAL LOAN AND THE COMPANY TOLD ME THAT I CAN SKIP 3 MONTHS OF PAY IF I WANT TOO - SINCE I'M AHEAD ON MY PAYMENT. LAST YEAR NOV 2009 THEY TOLD ME TO SEND THE PAYMENT TO PNC BANK VICE NATIONAL CITY MORTGAGE.  I MADE A MISTAKE FOR NOV AND DEC MONTHLY EQUITY PAYMENT WHEN I SEND THE MONTHLY PAYMENT TO MY FIRST MORTGAGE VICE EQUITY MORTGAGE FOR WHICH I CALLED THEM AND TOLD THE WHAT HAPPENED. THEY SAID DON'T WORRY SINCE IT WAS DEDUCTED ON MY PRIMARY MORTGAGE PRINCIPAL AND I AM ADVANCE IN MY EQUITY PAY ANYWAY.  MY EQUITY LOAN FOR THE MONTH OF OCT 2009 IS $ 57,170.51.

I START MY PAYMENT OF 435.00 VICE 429.85 TO PNC BANK RIGHT ADRESS ON JAN 2010 TO PAY MORE ON MY PRINCIPAL.  THEY BEEN RECEIVING MY MONTHLY PAYMENT SINCE JAN 2010 BUT WHEN I REVIEW MY ACCOUNT UP TO DATE, MY PRINCIPAL REMAIN THE SAME OF $57,170.51.  I CALLED THEM AND ASKED THEM WHY - BUT THEY GAVE ME ALL KIND OF EXCUSES ON THE INTEREST RATE I SIGN FOR AND THEY TOLD ME THAT SINCE I SKIP PAYMENT, THE INTEREST RATE OCCUR ON DAILY BASIS THAT I MISS PAYMENT.  TO MAKE THE STORY SHORT I HAVE TO PAY MY MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $429.85 TILL I CATCH UP WITH THE PENALTY BEFORE THEY CAN DEDUCT ANY AMOUNT ON MY PRINCIPAL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2010 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNC-Bank/Pittsburg-Pennsylvania-15222/PNC-Bank-National-City-Mortgage-Equity-Loan-Pittsburg-Pennsylvania-647101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNC Bank