Complaint Review: PNC Bank

• Reported By: The Boxer — Bal Harbor Florida
PNC Bank
, Select State/Province USA

PNC Bank Sandy @8555-762-6356 RUDE MEAN Nation Wide Nation Wide

I opened up a business acount with PNC Bank, the day after I opened it I found it was flagged and the account was closed.

I had deposite $100.00 in cash, I was told the day after that the account was closed and that a check for the $100.00 was cut and mailed out from KY. It has now been 8 days and so far I have not recieved  the check. Up until today I was told that, if i didn't recieve the check in 10 business days from the account being closed that I should call back and that it will escalate from there. Now I am being told it was not mailed out on the day that everyone has been telling me it has. The people at 1-855-762-635 have been telling me different storys.

Today I spoke with  a very rude woman from that department her name is Sandy, extremely rude on the phone and said " I am hanging up because there is nothing more for me to say" I tried to ask " if I don't receive the check what will be the next procedure, I was told that the check will be re-issued via mail and I will have to wait another 7-10 business days. The check is a certified check. I know if I wrote a check to someone in a matter of minutes I can call up my bank and make stop payment on it. PNC Bank is telling me that they will not do it until after 10 business days od issuance. ****Be aware of PNC Bank**** I have gotten different story's from them and I have no idea who to believe and not to believe. Be aware of this bank. Now I spoke to someone named Jessica from the same department, in mid sentence she transfered me to another department. *****Be aware from this bank stay from this bank they are liars and cheaters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNC-Bank/Select-StateProvince/PNC-Bank-Sandy-8555-762-6356-RUDE-MEAN-Nation-Wide-Nation-Wide-1141072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNC Bank