Complaint Review: PNC Bank

• Reported By: Vill — Mason Ohio
PNC Bank
Nationwide USA

PNC Bank Closed all my account without reason Cincinnati Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Not sure...

*Consumer Comment: Oh yea..that's it.

PNC Bank closed all my accounts including checking, savings, credit card, business checking without reason. I've been customer of PNC for more than 4 years, never had my account overdrawn, and never wrote fake checks, my check was never bounced. Just one day when I was on gas station and try to use my PNC card it was declined. When I called to the bank they not tell me the reason they close my account, just give me some number to cal which is 855-762-6356, when I called to this number they told me that they close all my accounts because they don't want to have any business with me anymore. I left on the middle of my way to job without gas, because I don't have cash with me. Then I called my friend to bring me money. I was late for 1 hour to my job. I am very disappointed. Will never work with PNC anymore. I am feeling that they close my account because I am Russian and since USA have bad relationship with Russia right now. Maybe they started closing accounts of Russian peoples without telling reasons? I don't know which bank to choose now to open checking account, I am scared to my account to be closed again, cause I setup all my another credit card to automatically withdrawn from my checking account. And my business account used for recurring payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNC-Bank/nationwide/PNC-Bank-Closed-all-my-account-without-reason-Cincinnati-Nationwide-1144476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNC Bank

Not sure...

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

I wouldn't go that far about being Russians. You should analyze deeper than just a simple thought.

What was the condition of your bank at that time? Where was your money after they 'said' closed your account? How did your bank transaction look like? For example, a couple withdraw transactions a day? A big deposit once in a while or steady deposit every month or bi-weekly?

It is extremely 'odd' if they told you that "they did not want to have business with you" anymore. What was actually the way they said? What was the number you called? Who did you speak to?

I could accept your report on the part that they closed your account for no reason, but I couldn't wrap my mind around "don't want to do a business with you" because that kind of wording could get them sued -- discrimination. I highly doubt they would simply said that out loud to you unless there is something happened before...

Oh yea..that's it.

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Yes, of course that has to be it.  It is just because you are Russian that they one day just decided to make your life misserable and for some sort of "revenge" because the US does not have good relations with Russia right now they singled you out and closed all your accounts.

Makes total sense...gees...

- Yea it must be an entire US conspiracy against you then if you are worried about multiple banks.

How about coming back and telling us the FULL story.