• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: lenoxmed — washington District of Columbia United States of America
249 Fifth Avenue Pittsburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

PNC MERCHANT SERVICES PNC Merchant Service stole $750 from my account Pittsburg , Pennsylvania

PNC Merchant service stole $750 from my bank account with the guise of a cancellation fee. On August 29 2012, i received a charge from my PNC account and when i contacted the bank to inquire about this fee i was informed that it was an early termination fee for canceling my Merchant account. First of all i never canceled this account but i didnt want to use it because the sales representative was very deceptive and i informed him that i didnt trust him.

They claimed that i signed a 3 year contract and when i informed them that the representative and I agreed that I only wanted a 1 year contract. He sent me a amendment which i signed and gave back to him. I still have the email of this amendment but he never turned it over. I told them i never signed a 3 year contract and they told me it will cost me $15 to pull my contract regardless of whether it was a three year contract or not.

Now these people already stole $750 from me and now they want to steal an additional $15. I want my money back and i called the bank which happens to be PNC to dispute these charges and they would not dispute because they are affiliated. This is an unethical business practice and i want this investigated. If you go on the internet rip off report and complaints board you will find people complaining about the same issues im having.

It cannot be a coincidence and this should stop because they are taking advantage of people who trust them because you  wouldn't think your banking institution would do something like this. BEWARE AND NEVER USE PNC MERCHANT SERVICES for anything. Regardless if this is settled in my favor or not, i will be closing my bank account with them and move it to a different bank.  I can't believe the bank is sitting there and allowing this happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNC-MERCHANT-SERVICES/Pittsburg-Pennsylvania-/PNC-MERCHANT-SERVICES-PNC-Merchant-Service-stole-750-from-my-account-Pittsburg-Pennsyl-934774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNC MERCHANT SERVICES