Complaint Review: PNC Mortgage aka NAtional City Mortgage

• Submitted: Mon, December 05, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 05, 2011

• Reported By: C Gutierrez — Denver Colorado United States of America
PNC Mortgage aka NAtional City Mortgage

PNC Mortgage aka NAtional City Mortgage Denied Loan Modification (HAMP) and plowed through the forclosure sale Internet

I too, was in the process of a loan modification process. I had received a phone call stating that my loan modification was approved, I was given new payment and was advised that I would receive an acceptance package. After I did not receive the package I called again and they stated it was not true. It was a mistake. I started the process for the Loan Modification again, I was denied another time. I applied again, this time with a company that specializes in Loan Modification that referred me to an attorney. I was advised to file for bankruptcy to stop the foreclosure, it did postpone the sale date, but then a few days before the sale date I was denied once more stating that my attorney did not file a re affirmation agreement. On the date that my home was scheduled to go to foreclosure sale I had the attorney and a loss mitigation CSA on the phone on a 3 way call and the loss mitigation person from PNC sated that yes the re affirmation agreement should have been mailed to both my attorney and myself, and it was not. It had slipped through the cracks. The loss mitigation agent did apologize but said there was nothing that could stop the foreclosure sale. I pleaded and cried to her to please help me, my attorney pleaded with this loss mitigation person, she advised her that she had emails from loss mitigation stating that we needed the re affirmation. She agreed that it was a mistake but it was too late. Anyway I have found out that my loan was a Freddie Mac loan, and on there it clearly states that ALL MEASURES must be taken to AVOID FORECLOSURE, did PNC offer a forbearance, a Deed-in -Luel of Foreclosure, anything to avoid the foreclosure??? no they did not. My attorney also asked what about the Loan Mod and they stated that we were denied because I  did not qualify, I was short $600 per month. I told them I work a part time job for an airline, I have been working there for the last 4 years, and they stated that it could not be counted because it was seasonal. REALLY??? The only thing I can see is that PNC was fully aware that if they plowed through the foreclosure they would be covered by Freddie Mac. How awesome is that? My next step is to go to the Attorney General's office and file a complaint....Then OCC and I will not stop, because I tried every measure to get back on track, to no avail, I still lost my home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2011 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNC-Mortgage-aka-NAtional-City-Mortgage/internet/PNC-Mortgage-aka-NAtional-City-Mortgage-Denied-Loan-Modification-HAMP-and-plowed-throu-805454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNC Mortgage aka NAtional City Mortgage