Complaint Review: PNC Mortgage

• Updated: Thu, August 26, 2010

• Reported By: Suzanne — Indianapolis Indiana USA
PNC Mortgage
3232 Newmark Drive Miamisburg, Ohio United States of America

PNC Mortgage Making Home "Affordable" Plan....should be called...Making Impossible Plan Miamisburg, Ohio

I am a mother to three and legally disabled. My husband was off work from April 08 to Dec 08 due to a permanent work injury from 1999. When he was able to return to work Dec 09 he was laid off.

While we were forced with medical and credit card bills to file for bankruptcy.  I still I managed to ALWAYS pay our mortgage in FULL and on time!!

Lee found employment late Oct. 09 with a significant cut in pay. However, with a child in college in desperate need of a kidney operation and health insuranceone does what they need to do. I received assistance in $500 from the Salvation Army for Oct payment. During this time PNC and PNC Mortgage said based on Lees Unemployment, my Social Security, and his new job at $14.50 an hourwe qualified for the HAMP program. They said it would take 3 months to process.and a great safety and security while starting over. . Those 3 months turned into 10 monthsI had to repeatedly send and resend documents.they would kick me off programfor nothing I didoversights and such.

Now after waiting 10 monthsand being promised we would qualifypaying the set mortgage amount monthly. They say we do not make the 31% needed to qualify, and we find ourselves in foreclosure!

They retracted the payment for July, and refused to let us pay Aug. payment. They in one letter weve not paid since Dec. 09 and April in another.We have bank statements for EVERY monthand have provided that to show otherwise.

They plan to access legal fees, collection fees, home inspection visit fees, and a minimum of $5000 as of Aug. 17th to keep our home.

I was NEVER even so much as a day late with my payments until PNC put me in this program, and destroyed our lives. Not accepting payments.then saying well you are late..but still not letting us pay?

We never intended to not payactually wanted to remodify so we could resume our original payment, and just have this as the PNC rep said..as a back up incase we are running short. Now, we stand our loose our homefor trying to insure with a new job, that we could keep our home

We still have the funds available for July and Aug..just waiting to be allowed to pay!! Its strange how we made enough on unemployment to be on the HAMP TrialTheres been No change in my Social Security, and Lee makes MORE nowthan with Unemployment.but we no longer make enough to be on the HAMPand have been sent to Loss Mitigation and Foreclosure all at once! While they refuse to take July and Aug payments will ONLY take a payment of $5000.

Any assistance or advise your agency can render to our family would be most appreciated!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2010 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNC-Mortgage/Miamisburg-Ohio-45342/PNC-Mortgage-Making-Home-Affordable-Planshould-be-calledMaking-Impossible-Plan-M-634615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNC Mortgage