Complaint Review: PNC Mortgage

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: Tyler — Swanton Ohio
PNC Mortgage
405 Madison Toledo Ohio Toledo, Ohio USA

PNC Mortgage Excellent credit with 20% down and PNC Mortgage-Unfair business practices Toledo Ohio

I have an excellent credit rating and the 20% down in the bank. I want to buy a completely refinished 110 year old home. Pnc said no problem and began processing the loan. I get the appraisal done and waited. They said everything is fine but needed a foundation inspection for $675 but will not charge me unless I did not use them for the mortgage. The foundation inspection came back with a good report.  I waited another few weeks with no indication there was a problem. At the last hour pnc told me the house that I was buying was "unique" and would not lend me the money. The problem is rates have gone up over 1% making my payment go up another $80 a month because of the rate increase. Pnc wants me to pay the $675 for the foundation inspection that they ordered. The worse part I had to be out of my house because the new owners had to take possession of their house. I now have to move my 5 kids, my wife and all of our stuff in with my in-laws. I wanted to use pnc because that is who I bank with. I can't believe this legal. It's one thing if I have bad credit, not enough money down or the house didn't pass inspection or appraisal, but everything did, the reason my loan wasn't approved is because they said the house was unique.

This loan is out of the Toledo office and my loan officer was Sara E. LaDuke

Mortgage Loan Officer

NMLS# 575314

PNC Mortgage, a Division of PNC Bank, NA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNC-Mortgage/Toledo-Ohio-43558/PNC-Mortgage-Excellent-credit-with-20-down-and-PNC-Mortgage-Unfair-business-practices-T-1060578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNC Mortgage